Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Saturday, January 14, 2023

Rescue Operation


What man of you, having a hundred sheep,if he loses one of them, does not leave the ninety-nine in the wilderness, and go after the one which is lost until he finds it? And when he has found it, he lays it on his shoulders, rejoicing. And when he comes home, he calls together his friends and neighbors, saying to them, ‘Rejoice with me, for I have found my sheep which was lost!’”Luke 15:4–6


Our Heavenly Father wants all his creation to be saved but He does not force Himself on you as you have a choice to accept or reject Him. 


One thing is for sure if you stray He is your Shepherd and He wants you back in the fold with the other ‘sheep’. Similarly a father will keep waiting and searching for His prodigal son. 

We all like sheep have gone astray it says in Isaiah 53:6. Each of us kind of likes our independence and maybe sometimes you don’t feel like following the ‘Masters plan’ and you get off course and lose your way. Alas your Father wants you back. Run back today! 


PRAYER: Lord I love you and I love that you get sad when one of your ‘sheep’ strays. Forgive me when I have acted like I could do life without you. Guard my heart. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment