Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Tuesday, January 3, 2023

Praying Bold Prayers

 

If you believe, you will receive whatever you ask for in prayer.” Matthew 21:22
When you pray a prayer which is bold you pray without a shadow of a doubt that what you are praying for will happen. Have you ever tried that?
Believe in the power of prayer and the Holy Spirit working and trust God for the outcome. Even if you don’t see an answer right away you press on and continue in faith to believe and thus receive.
Unswerving faith is the key element in this assurance. You pray boldly such as in Romans 4:17 ‘calling things as not as though they were’ and you believe God is acting and in the appointed time your answer will come. Never doubt. Stand firm.
PRAYER: Lord I cry out to help me in my unbelief and help me not listen to force of enemy trying to make me feel my prayer is silly. I declare boldness and ask for strength. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

1 comment: