Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Saturday, April 30, 2022

Don’t Be Ashamed Ever!

 

If anyone is ashamed of me and my words in this adulterous and sinful generation, the Son of Man will be ashamed of them when he comes in his Father's glory with the holy angels."Mark 8:38

Recently I met up with a new friend I had never met before and not wanting to come off too preachy I left my ‘Immeasurably More Ephesians 3:20’ bracelet at home. I still had on my ‘Pray First’ wrist band though. But what possessed me to hide my light under a basket so to speak?

It was the enemy. I wear that bracelet all the time and if someone asks me about it I give them one to share the ministry. Right from the get go my new friend mentions prayer and I was so mad at myself for allowing Satan to lie and manipulate me. 

Be yourself is what I always say then here I cower embarrassed to share this ministry. I did eventually share the ministry and put a bracelet on her. Turns out we had many things in common to include writing. Why should I care what people think but it was tricky as it was my son and his friend who arranged this meet up for two ladies who both had not had much contact with anyone. They thought we would hit it off. We did.I learned a valuable lesson and that is shine for Jesus brightly whoever you are with. Satan is the loser in this encounter. 

PRAYER: Thankyou Lord for the ability to witness to those who may or may not know Christ. Forgive me for acting afraid as I miss opportunities to share when I do hide my bracelet. Give me courage. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 

Want a bracelet of your own contact www.Hopelifters.com

No comments:

Post a Comment