Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Saturday, April 2, 2022

Reflect And Let Go



Brothers and sisters, I do not consider that I have made it my own yet; but one thing I do: forgetting what lies behind and reaching forward to what lies aheadPhilippians 3:13 AMP,Bible Gateway

The past is the past. You may have done good things or stupid sinful things. The point is it is behind you and God’s
Mercy and grace cover you are you ready to move on?

If you keep dwelling on the ‘what if’s’ of life or get stuck daydreaming of things that could have been stop. That is the enemy trying to get you to stumble into a hole and to not be grateful for how God is working in you now. 

You can have either good or bad memories but you need to keep moving forward. No doubt the  past probably taught you lots of things and in turn you grow and are shaped into a perfect vessel to be used for the kingdom. Keep looking ahead. 

PRAYER:Lord I thank you for watching over me even in times I didn’t deserve it. Thanks for being my savior. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 

Click link for powerful worship song:


#Biblegatewayblogger

No comments:

Post a Comment