Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Friday, April 8, 2022

Pruning Done Yet?

 


Yes, I am the vine; you are the branches. Those who remain in me, and I in them, will produce much fruit. For apart from me you can do nothing (John 15:5 NIV).

It is that time of year again to enjoy the beautiful plants, trees, and bushes if you pruned them in the off season. You have to prune things till they almost look ugly for the beautiful blooms to occur. 

You are pruned by God sometimes and it hurts and you don’t understand what He has in store for you but he gets rid of stuff that is holding you back in order for you to shine for him. 

Just like a bush has to be pruned back to make it more beautiful or an apple tree so it will bear luscious fruit, you too are pruned for God’s purposes and so you can be used by him. Just thank Him for where you are now. 

PRAYER: I am grateful for even the bumps and pits in my life for they brought me to where I am today. I choose to look ahead for what God has in store. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment