Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Thursday, April 28, 2022

Devil Shut Up!

 


Be alert and of sober mind. Your enemy the devil prowls around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour.1 Peter 5:8

Guess where negative thinking comes from? It certainly is not from God. 

Recently I talked to a friend who thought God was disappointed in her. I told her no way but that God loved her and she was making an impact in peoples lives. I further said that when that type negative thinking came up it was from Satan and to tell him to shut up! Quote scripture to him. 

You have to take up the armor of God daily to ward off attacks of the enemy who hates scriptures being thrown at him. Tell Satan you are a child of God and covered by blood of Jesus and no weapon in his puny arsenal will hurt you. Tell him you are redeemed. Go and enjoy life now! 

PRAYER: Lord I need you 24-7 and thank you for being there. When the enemy tries to lie to me I choose to tell him he has no authority over me. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 

Click here for a song of worship: 

No comments:

Post a Comment