Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Sunday, April 3, 2022

March Madness In April



For You formed my inward parts; You covered me in my mother’s womb. I will praise You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Marvelous are Your works, And that my soul knows very well. My frame was not hidden from You, When I was made in secret, And skillfully wrought in the lowest parts of the earth. (Psalm 139:13,15)

For fans of college hoops the past month has been a dream for you and now it comes down to four teams. They call it March Madness. I can think of other kinds of madness in March and one would be those trying to fight against pro life laws. It is a March for Life month. 

Life is special. So many are hardened against life and many bogus facts go out not telling the truth. God created life and He doesn’t want it to die in the womb with a heartbeat.I went to my first on site March for Life in the Nation’s Capitol in 2009. The friend I stayed with asked me what I was coming for. I told her and her reply was “I think there are more important things to march for” and after leaving never heard from her again. 

Those with hard hearts need to be prayed for and only the Holy Spirit can change their hardened heart. Keep praying and keep standing for truth.

PRAYER: Lord thank you for the gift of common sense. Also for the gift of life. Your creation is awesome. Help those who don’t understand saving babies be touched by Holy Spirit. This kind of madness does not belong anywhere. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 

1 comment:

  1. Becky: Thank you for this message. Life IS precious. We don't always realize how special life is until we hear of life being taken away.

    ReplyDelete