Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Wednesday, April 20, 2022

Troubled?



Though I walk in the midst of trouble, you preserve my life. You stretch out my hand against the anger of my foes; with your right hand you save me. Psalm 138:7


What do you dwell on most, your blessings or your problems and troubles? You know it is the enemy who wants you focused on bad stuff because if you do, it disables your ability to praise and worship God. 


It is super easy to sink into a pit of fretting, speculating, fearing but none of those is listed as the fruit of the Spirit in Galatians chapter 5. Don’t waste time focusing on the news but instead turn on some praise and worship music. Many people have an echo device so say “Alexa turn on K Love” or “turn on Highlands worship”.


You never know what is going through a person’s mind and sometimes just a simple smile will brighten someone’s day. Recently at the local  VA I observed while a lady gave another lady a bunch of flowers. Doesn’t take much to make someone’s happy. So do your part to push away troubled minds. Smile and be positive. 


PRAYER: You are my peace Lord Jesus and I thank you for always being only a prayer away. I choose to resist the enemy who attempts to disable my ability to praise and be joyful. Give me strength. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment