Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Saturday, April 9, 2022

Misled, Misinformed, Lied To

A false witness will not go unpunished, and a liar will be destroyed. Proverbs 19:9


Seemingly everyone lies. Telling half truths, white lies, deceiving someone. It is wrong, it is not looked upon favorably by God and even says in scripture liars end up in the lake of fire. Ouch. 


Politicians seem to be great at lying at least some of them. Spinning words on bills to make them sound acceptable has been going on for years now. Not to worry unless people repent there is not hope for them. No one should wish Hell upon anyone. 


Pray for the truth to come forth in all areas. Pray for revival in our nation. Pray for the ability to forgive your enemies. Pray that you are not led astray and are wise in catching wrong information. Pray for the devil to stop destroying our nation by deceiving many. Guess what, God loves you and he can set the biggest sinners free. 


PRAYER: Lord Jesus help me be honest in all that I do. Help me to guard my mouth so I am not guilty of any lies. In Jesus’ name.Amen.

1 comment:

  1. I had a person tell me that someone at my insurance company 'lied to' me. Then the person retracted and told me that the someone had "misinformed" me about the issue. It all comes down to not being honest about the facts, whatever the situation. I like your title of this post. Peace and blessings on this Palm Sunday weekend.

    ReplyDelete