Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Monday, April 25, 2022

The Cure

 


“For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16

When you get prescribed medicine you are intended to take it to treat symptoms and to get well. There was a time I ran out of an allergy medicine and I itched like crazy and was sneezing. Upon receiving it I was a brand new person.

Did you know the Bible is your spiritual medicine to help you grow in Christ yet how many ignore it, let it gather dust, and have little joy in studying it? There are so many dynamic apps to assist you in hungering and thirsting for Christ and good morning and evening devotion books to guide you as well. 

Don’t just be a Christian in name only with no power to defeat the enemy. Dive into the word, get planted in a spirit filled church and you will be lifted up above your enemies. 

PRAYER: Lord I love you and I need you in my life Daily all through the day. Help my thoughts be on things above. If there is any wickedness in me direct me to lay it at the foot of the cross. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment