Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Friday, April 22, 2022

Good Intentions



So teach us to number our days,That we may present to You a heart of wisdom.Psalm 90:2


Recently I sat down and started unsubscribing to all sorts of things I didn’t really have time for or need. Many devotions and Christian sites may be good but you can’t do them all. I was becoming scattered. I wanted to be free from social media sites and constant notifications. It was robbing me of peace. 


Have you been there, done that, got the tee shirt too? Even learning to say no to a seemingly good ministry opportunity because, like I said, you can’t be everyone to every body. Saying no is important too. 


I recommend a ‘Day Alone With God‘ where you get away from your house and go to a park, stay safe though, and talk to God, journal and read your Bible. Those with jobs and children at home might have to be creative in this. Time to relax, refresh, restore is critical to you walk with Christ. How about you? What distractions do you need to let go of?


PRAYER: Lord give me the ability to say no to seemingly good things and wisdom is deciding which things to choose to keep in my life. Help me as I seek to keep you Lord first in my life. In Jesus’ name.Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment