Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Friday, April 15, 2022

What Waves?


You rule the swelling of the sea;
When its waves rise, You still them.Psalm 89:9

Do you ever feel like your problems are like huge waves crashing onto a rocky shore? I heard once that If you don’t like the waves learn to surf? Hmm. 

The tumult of strong ocean waves shows God’s majestic power. The force behind them and underneath them is amazing.

Just as God calms the stormy seas He alone can calm whatever it is you are dealing with in your life. Are you ready to sit and trust Him. He is ready to hear from you. 

PRAYER:I am so grateful that when I experience your creation which is all around us I know you listen to little ole me too because all your creation is important to you. Thanks for hearing my prayer. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

1 comment:

  1. Becky: As usual, you are telling us God's truth. Happy Easter and peace and blessings to you and yours.

    ReplyDelete