Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Sunday, May 1, 2022

Our Great Guide

 


For this God is our God forever and ever; He will be our guide even till death. Psalm 48:14

Everything you do in life at one time or another required a guide. First as an infant with your parents as guides then later on taking lessons you have guides and then in school teachers guide you. 
I have had a snow ski guide a couple of times who when I followed instructions things went pretty smooth, if not I end up on runs way over my ability. Then there a river guides or wilderness guides.

You do realize God is our ultimate number one Guide? A guide is defined as one who shows the way by leading, directing, or advising. God leads and you are simply to listen and follow, heed his instructions found in God’s word. 

If you are a parent your prayer is for God to guide your children into all truth and that they don’t stray into the wrong path of life. Probably in your own life some relative was praying for you somewhere along your path. Are you following your Guide and listening to Him? 

PRAYER: I thank you for your word that I simply need to be disciplined to pick up and let it guide me in life. Help me drown out the noise of the enemy who doesn’t want me to hunger for the word. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment