Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Saturday, May 7, 2022

Oh No I Qualified For An Olympic Event!

 


A fool uttereth all his mind: but a wise man keepeth it in till afterwards. Proverbs 29:11

Have you ever heard of the sport called ‘jumping to conclusions’ of which I have won many medals in, ha ha?

Just wait, be patient,  get all the facts. Did not rush to judgment. I have been foolish many times acting and speaking or texting before knowing ‘the rest of the story’ and maybe you can identify? 
It is so very easy to overreact and be in a heap of trouble. 

Anyway today your assignment and mine is to sit calmly, gather all facts, don’t be hasty to utter something you regret later. Let’s do it ok? Oh yes, and pray. 

PRAYER: Lord I know you love me just how I am and I thank you for giving me a brain and help me to use it but to slow down and not overreact to things. Give me stillness Lord. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment