Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Tuesday, May 17, 2022

Smile A lot

 


A joyful heart makes a cheerful face, But when the heart is sad, the spirit is broken. Proverbs 15:13.

Do you feel bad?Smile. Do you feel depressed? Smile. Do you feel lonely? 
Smile. 

All the secular experts on mental health think they were the ones enlightened to say to laugh and smile to feel better. Oh contraire but our  God said it first! 

I have no clue what you are going through today but there is much hurt, confusion, and brokenness in this world BUT GOD has not abandoned you my sweet friend. Try to stay positive and encourage and yes please smile! 

PRAYER: Today is a truly wonderful day because Lord you are walking beside me. When my anxious thoughts or manipulative spirit try to rear their ugly heads I will give praise to you. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment