Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Wednesday, May 11, 2022

Letting Stuff Go

We do this by keeping our eyes on Jesus, the champion who initiates and perfects our faith. Because of the joy awaiting him, he endured the cross, disregarding its shame. Now he is seated in the place of honor beside God’s throne.Hebrews 12:2


Let’s say you have been praying about a situation now for a long long time. You simply must not give in to fear. Easier said than done. 


Satan likes to poke our buttons and cause the victory you felt you had to crumble. Don’t give the enemy the pleasure of agitating you. If you caved and started to back paddle simply stop and say “I have victory and am covered with blood of Jesus” and then get involved in something else. 


Letting social media go is another really good idea. It has good purposes but when it falls into wasting time and trolling on there what real purpose does it serve? You find out things you would rather not know. I am not so sure Jesus would get on social media. Anyway get into Jesus and try to ignore the distractions of this world. 


PRAYER: Father I thank you for how you work in my life and the lives of my loved ones. When my mind tends to wander and go places it shouldn’t I need to learn to wait and let you work. Give me ability to be at peace. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment