Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Wednesday, May 4, 2022

Stop Pointing The Finger

 


“Judge not, that you be not judged.” Matthew 7:1 

You have probably done it pretty sure most everyone has and that is passing judgment on someone due to a lifestyle choice, clothes they wear or don’t wear, drug use, tattoos or piercings and add to the list. None of us is perfect and the big news flash is God Loves everyone.

It is easy to look at the speck in your brothers eye when there is a log in your own is found  in Matthew 7:2-5 read it as well. Sometimes it is best to talk to God about things before you open your mouth and cause trouble.

So you get the urge to be someone’s conscience remember that is the Holy Spirits job so be still and pray. 

PRAYER: Lord I am sorry and a little embarrassed when I have opened my mouth to try to ‘fix’ something when I know that is not in my job description. Help me remember to pray. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment