Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Monday, May 23, 2022

Stay On Your Knees-The Battle Is Far From Over



Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you. 1 Corinthians 16:13 ESV 

What have you been praying for? A prodigal child perhaps, decision on schools, a relationship, a job, finances, where to attend worship services.

I know people who feel that why bother praying as they feel it is nonsense and doesn’t do anything. Indeed prayer does much and for the one praying it works wonders on your own life. You have to make up your mind to just do it and don’t quit. 

But how you say? Simply talk to God. No fancy words needed just talk like you would to a friend. “Hi God it’s me again lost and confused and needing you to show up in my life”. Pour out your heart to him. He is waiting. (Psalm 62:8;Lamentations 2:19). 

PRAYER: I want my life to bring glory to you Lord and I want to be able to pray continually even when change happens then there is a hiccup. Help me press on and not let Satan distract me. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 

Click link for a song of praise: 
https://youtu.be/MGhJZ5dlgqg

No comments:

Post a Comment