Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Tuesday, May 24, 2022

That’s Enough

 




“I will execute judgment on him with plague and bloodshed; I will pour down torrents of rain, hailstones and burning sulfur on him and on his troops and on the many nations with him. And so I will show my greatness and my holiness, and I will make myself known in the sight of many nations. Then they will know that I am the Lord.’ Ezekiel 38:22-23

Take a look at the book of Ezekiel chapter 38 in the Old Testament. It has much prophecy of what will occur before Christ’s second coming. Nothing to be frightened of unless you are not a follower of Christ and know for sure where you will go upon your final heartbeat. It isn’t just based on church affiliation, baptism or being a good person. 

The final curtain will indeed come and the question is do you believe and are you prepared. You are not just here on Earth by accident but by design whether or not you acknowledge God or not.

 With all the sins against God today one of the biggest calling killing babies healthcare, we are becoming almost like Sodom and Gomarah , yet many are numb and buy into the trickery and deceit. Enough is enough and God has been patient with us far to long. We say in God we trust on our money and so forth but then ignore Him. Can’t last forever. God won’t continue to bless a nation who ignores him. Just saying. 

PRAYER: Lord I thank you for this wonderful creation. It pains me to see so much confusion being caused by Satan and those he has tricked to be on his side whether they know it or not. Open my eyes to truth and help those people know who are blinded to wake up before it is too late. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 


No comments:

Post a Comment