Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Friday, May 6, 2022

Jail Time And Jesus

 


"So that we may boldly say, The Lord [is] my helper, and I will not fear what man shall do unto me."Hebrews 13:6
There have been many cases of jailed and imprisoned individuals finding Jesus and committing their life to him in prison. Right now our country is deep in lawlessness and I am not certain how party loyalists can defend a man wanting us to be a third world country. I am not scared as pray is what I will do. God is in charge. 

So much misinformation has gone throughout the world ever since 2016 to try to destroy a man who would be President and was loved by the people. Now my devotion is not about politics but it is about taking off blinders that Satan has put on so many people who hate for no reason and also caused great division in families and between friends. News media has done a great coverup and some day this will make a superb movie but it is not so peachy when leaders don’t respect the Constitution and seemingly are trying to destroy our nation with people believing lies. 

God is on the side of freedom and it says in scripture many places he hates a lying tongue and liars end up in the lake of fire. No one is perfect but people who truly love freedom and a strong defense and protecting our borders need to pray and not give up. Don’t desire evil against these criminals but instead desire that they come to Christ and repent of their sins. And pray for America to stay free in all ways. 

PRAYER: Lord you are my helper at all times. Sometimes you allow certain things to happen to wake people up. I ask that those blinded by the lies of Satan be set free and realize what a party they were loyal to stands for. I pray for peace to permeate our great land. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment