Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Wednesday, May 11, 2022

What Are You Afraid Of?



But you, O LORD, are a shield around me; you are my glory, the one who holds my head high (Psalm 3:3 NLT).

Since the end of 2019 the word Covid has become a new one in our vocabulary. That dreaded disease has caused controversy, death, fear, isolation, arguments, and on and on it goes. 

Just at a time when you have a handle on peace and things ease up more reports and more fear emerge. If ever the devil wanted to separate friends and loved ones this has done it. 

Friend simply get away from constant reports and it will alleviate part of your fear. I personally am at peace and trusting God for the rest. Live your life with Jesus not ABC news and you will have half the issue controlled. Todays verse says that God is a shield. Do you believe that? Stand firm and trust God and you can defeat the enemy who simply doesn’t want to leave you alone. 

PRAYER: Lord I thank you for your healing touch. I thank you for life. I thank you for those who study medicine and help treat us when we are sick or injured. I know your ways are better than the world and I believe in the power of prayer and of miracles. In Jesus’ name. Amen. image0.jpeg

No comments:

Post a Comment