Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Monday, January 25, 2021

Reaping And Sowing

 

Do not be deceived: God cannot be mocked. A man reaps what he sows. Whoever sows to please their flesh, from the flesh will reap destruction; whoever sows to please the Spirit, from the Spirit will reap eternal life.Galatians 6:7-8

Take a deep breath Christian brother and sister. Many concerns may be swirling in your head and freaking you out a bit but I have good news. God is on the throne. 

Turn off the TV, put down the paper, get off social media, and let Jesus truly give you peace. How is that done? Praise music and reading the Bible. You have to be intentional about what you sow into your life or you may reap something far from anything peaceful and spirit filled. 

It is time to pray,  not cry, my husband reminded me of that after a deluge of bad news for believers after the recent president started writing executive orders to rescind things of faith and morality. Hope is found in Jesus Christ not in political maneuvering and fear. God is still at work and hears the cries of His followers. 

PRAYERS: Father help me to love people who may not agree with me and to remember to keep praying and not quit. Certain things in life are confusing and the enemy is the author of confusion. Keep my mind and heart clear and help me as I fight this battle of good versus evil. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment