Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Saturday, January 9, 2021

An Audience Of One

 




For am I now seeking the favor of men, or of God? Or am I striving to please men? If I were still trying to please men, I would not be a bond-servant of Christ. Galatians 1:10

So many may be concerned what other people think of them so do things not that they know they should, but act in a herd mentality. This could even happen in church when you are there to worship the Lord but are you more concerned with looking good? 

What is on your heart today? Maybe the stress and isolation from Covid has taken its’ toll. Whatever it is hang in as there is light at end of tunnel. Maybe you have had a death in family in 2020 and your heart is overwhelmed with pain. 

Lean in to your savior. Find a good online worship experience not just on Sunday but throughout the week. Saturate yourself with Jesus and leave the world’s way of thinking and rest in Jesus. He is your true peace and comfort. Now at the end of the devotion I have included a worship song. May I suggest to get in a comfortable chair or stand and just praise God. 

PRAYER: I need you Jesus. When the world seems to be crumbling around me and friends or family can’t seem to solve the problems I turn to you. I pray for anyone today dealing with brokenness in their life. Convict heart’s to lean in to you. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 

Click link for a song of worship:

No comments:

Post a Comment