Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Monday, January 18, 2021

Jesus Is The Way Forward

 






In God I trust and am not afraid. What can man do to me?Psalm 56:11

The events unfolding at the US Capitol on 6 January 2021 were quite disturbing. Yes God is in control but what on Earth is going on? 

This is not about politics but about a major news making event. What is happening? How do you make sense of it all?  Where do we go from here? For sure freedom is not free. One place not to go is to Facebook as ranting only separates and agitates people.  
You are not to trust in mere man which includes a President, 2 Senate seats, or a Speaker of the House. “His will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven” is what is recited in the Lord’s Prayer. Do you mean what you pray? Let me remind you God is at work so don’t fear mere men that try to set themselves up in higher places than they should. As a believer you run your race to win looking to Jesus and not to lose hope because he has your back. He loves people who hate him and those whose love overwhelms. Go higher and keep trying to win others to Christ. 

PRAYER:I am saddened by the actions of people who try to create havoc and hurt people. Help me love people whether I agree with them or not and help me remember to do all things for the glory of God. Help me not enter into senseless debates which do nothing to bring people to the kingdom. Forgive me in the past if ever doing this. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 


No comments:

Post a Comment