Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Thursday, January 14, 2021

No Worries


We demolish arguments and every pretension that sets itself up against the knowledge of God, and we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Christ. 2 Corinthians 10:5
Have you caught yourself being fixated on a worry or concern to the point you get angry? Don’t go there friend as that is enemy territory.
How do you shake off constant thoughts that keep you all torn up inside? The only way is through the power of God which you find by diving into the Bible. Don’t allow Satan to give you excuses about that being silly.
I am not sure what is going on in your life or what you need healing from. It might be a restored relationship. Maybe you need deliverance from social media. Perhaps obsessive thinking patterns that send you into a whirlwind of doubt, hurt, regret. Whatever it is God your savior loves you no matter what. Don’t ever forget that! Run to him today!
PRAYER: Use me Lord. Fill me with your Spirit. Orchestrate my steps. Help me choose peace over doubt and confusion. I fix my eyes on Heaven. You are the God of miracles. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment