Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Thursday, January 21, 2021

Take Heed My Friends

 


28 "Now learn this lesson from the fig tree: As soon as its twigs get tender and its leaves come out, you know that summer is near. 29 Even so, when you see these things happening, you know that it[ a] is near, right at the door. 30 Truly I tell you, this generation will certainly not pass away until all these things have happened. 31 Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away Mark 13:28-33NIV, Bible Gateway

Are you watching and praying for what God is going to do in America the country that has wandered so far from what it’s founders purpose was? Don’t wring your hands as God is not done yet.

If we are expecting  God we stand ready but He isn’t going to come and perform a miracle or a deliverance when you expect it so be still, set your heart on Him, stop wasting time and brain cells on conspiracy theories. 

No doubt these are challenging times. Many rumors are swirling and you just have to get a grip and stand your ground for the kingdom and don’t cave to despair, hopelessness, fear  as that is exactly what Satan wants. I don’t think I have prayed so much in my entire life. Be sure to pray for those you may know of have wandered into the enemies territory and have set up camp to be set free. This is a battle and God does win! 

PRAYER: I have wasted much precious time reading theories or developing my own when I should have gone straight to the word. Lord I want to know you better and be used in your kingdom. Calm my heart and strengthen me and others with renewed hope. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 

Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment