Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Monday, January 11, 2021

Dealing With Pain

 


The human spirit can endure in sickness, but a crushed spirit who can bear? Proverbs 18:14

As I listen to a distant train whistle my heart wanders to those who have been misunderstood, misquoted, misread, misinterpreted through rejection, termination, betrayal, and things remotely close to those. In the stillness around me I can reflect on my own moments of pain. 

In the stillness of the night as you lie awake unable to sleep with a restless mind have you talked to God? The enemy has worked overtime the last year causing disruption between friends and family. Instead of getting angry at Satan your heart gets wounded and relationships teeter. Is it worth it? No! 

What consumes most of your waking moments? Is it time with the Lord or time with the morning shows? Overhauling your mind may be something you need to work on seriously in 2021. Do you want to be at peace no matter what? Then wake up to God. 

PRAYER: Rejection hurts but it helps teach lessons too. Not to pay someone back but to pray for them. Lord help me have a tender heart towards my enemies and remember to lift them to you in prayer. In Jesus’ name.Amen. 

2 comments:

  1. The isolation of the pandemic has caused me to be a "couch potato", a slug, with news junkie tendacies. I really don't like this thing I have become. I need your prayers to have victory over this creature I have become.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Father God I lift my friend from Indiana out of the gloomy pit of despair. Set her free to be able to worship you in good times and in bad. Lift her spirits and bring friends and fellowship into her life in Jesus name. Amen.

    ReplyDelete