Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Saturday, March 9, 2019

Lost Keys And Other Concerns


Give all your worries and cares to God, for he cares about you. 1 Peter 5:7
Losing or misplacing things is maddening especially when you second guess yourself. Lots of valuable mental energy is wasted on fretting over stuff nothing can be done about. Life will go on. The sun will still come up. So what makes this a normal reaction?
Recently yours truly was in the midst of an incident like this  and all I did was rehash my steps and mull this over in my mind doubting myself. Satan was throwing a party I can assure you. Getting me to focus on the problem other than praising God He was going to help find the lost item. 
Have you been there sometimes even too emotionally disabled to pray properly?  Maybe it is  not worrying over a lost object but an issue with a family member or something else. Whatever it is pray, relax, and let God have it. 
PRAYER: Lord Jesus I am so grateful you know my heart and hear my prayers even when I stumble over my words. Help me relax and let you totally have my concerns. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment