Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Saturday, March 2, 2019

The Suddenlies



Suddenly a sound like the blowing of a violent wind came from heaven and filled the whole house where they were sitting. Acts 2:2

Did you know we serve a God of the suddenlies? Suddenly means without warning, abruptly, quickly. When you have prayed and then prayed again about something and have nearly given up God shows up. He does His best work when you don’t expect it or have almost lost hope. 

Do a word search on the incidences of ‘suddenly’ experiences in the Bible and you will be amazed. The times Satan gets you down in the dumps doubting any thing will ever change, voila, God will show up. Don’t ever doubt that. Remember His ways are greater than our ways. 

What kind of suddenly are you expecting and looking forward to? Believe receive, doubt do without.  

PRAYER: I praise your name Lord for I know you are working _____________________ and in due season I will see results. I thank you for you care about things and people more than I ever could fathom. Help me hold on as I wait for my suddenly. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment