Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Tuesday, March 12, 2019

Life Is Better With God!



Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.” John 14:6

Recently I saw a garden flag at end of a driveway that said “Life Is Better With Dogs” and it made me think about one thing. Life is WAY better with GOD! Dogs are nice don’t get me wrong but having the King of Kings and Lord of lords in your life brings way more comfort and satisfaction than a canine companion. How about God and a dog on the side? 

There is a verse in the Bible that speaks of worshipping and serving the creator not the creatures and creation(See Romans 1:25) yet many people nowadays have it backwards and pay Almighty heed to loving the Earth on Earth Day or being crazy about their canine friends. I love nature but I will not worship nature and I love dogs too but they are not people. They can certainly help many people in need such as veterans, people in nursing homes, bring comfort to hurting souls, help the blind and many other uses but the point is they are not to be over God. He created them for a definite purpose just like He did this beautiful Earth which he wants us to take care of but not worship. 

You might be in between on this ‘worship’ of the Earth thing or head over heels for your beloved puppy dogs but my point is to make sure they are not more important than the ONE who created them in the first place.  

PRAYER: Lord God your creation is beyond words how everything you made is so awesome. Every creature and every human has value, worth, and purpose. Forgive me if I have ever put creation above you. In Jesus’ name. Amen.



No comments:

Post a Comment