Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Saturday, March 30, 2019

Holy Spirit Works In Mysterious Ways


"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways," declares the LORD. Isaiah 55:8

You might just about be at the end of your rope with praying for a family member or close friend to start falling in love with Jesus either again or for the first time. Maybe it is a situation in their life that you feel is taking them away from fellowship and desire for the Lord. The minute you become overly anxious things can backfire on you because The Holy Spirit is working.

So sit, breathe, pray, be still. Repeat. You get the idea. Last time I checked my resume Holy Spirit Junior was not one of my career specialities and I doubt it is yours either so, as much as Satan tempts you to orchestrate and manipulate,  DO NOT DO IT!

Relax and keep praying. Know that miracles happen every day. Surround yourself with likeminded people who can share prayers with you and that you trust. Do not give up as God hasn't given up on you or that special person. Press in!

PRAYER: Oh Lord marvelous are your works each and every day. Your plans are so much greater than what I could do on my own. Keep me still when the enemy wants me to pounce on something. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment