Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Thursday, March 14, 2019

A Free Thinkers Workd?


So if the Son sets you free, you are truly free. John 8:36

A few years ago I was blocked on Facebook by two college sorority ‘sisters’ who didn’t like my political and Christian things and one said she was afraid her children would see my page and she had taught them to be free thinkers, say what? I guess my devotions were offensive to her and I avoid political posts but  she did not want to expose them to her adult daughter who I later found out is a writer for a very liberal large newspaper. Another one called me those endearing ‘phobic’ names. Extremely sad and hurtful because I still have great love in my heart for these two particular ladies who I still call friends even though I am apparently not theirs. 

So what is a free thinker? Someone who is allowed to think and believe anything as long as it is not conservative, moral, and Christlike? In the current political climate of almost impending censorship it seems free thinking only applies to one side of the political aisle and if you disagree you can’t think that way and you are labeled ‘hateful’ or ‘intolerant’. 

Romans 8:6-8 says “The  mind governed by the flesh is death, but the mind governed by the Spirit is life and peace. The mind governed by the flesh is hostile to God; it does not submit to God's law, nor can it do so. Those who are in the realm of the flesh cannot please God.” So my friend don’t get mad at hateful unloving people who try to take away our freedom to believe like the Bible says but instead realize it is major spiritual warfare and go after Satan instead. 

PRAYER: We are getting closer and closer to the last times with evil increasing and division within our own country as well. Lies being pawned off as truth by large media organizations even exasperates the problem but I thank you for your perfect peace as I know you have it all under your control. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment