Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Sunday, March 3, 2019

Keep Breathing...God’s Got This!!



Trust in the LORD with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. Proverbs 3:5

One baby step at a time. Relax. Take a breath. Don’t rant on social media. Give it to God.Breathe in, Breathe out.  Repeat.

Something have you upset today? Have you given it to God? Why not? Don’t put ugly words on social media. Pray. Relax. Pray again. Don’t engage with others to try to change their minds. Holy Spirit’s job.

No matter how bad something seems God is way way bigger. Keep that in mind.

PRAYER: Sometimes  I feel I may lose my mind waiting for a situation I have lifted in prayer to change. I know you are in control so help me trust you are working it out. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment