Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Wednesday, March 27, 2019

How Much Light Is In Your Day?



Your word is a lamp to guide my feet and a light for my path. Psalm 119:105

You are probably thinking I am asking about how long is daylight before the sun sets at the end of the day but what I am referring to is how much of Jesus’ light is in your day? 

Only by having light can you dispel darkness and the darkness in our world now is thick and foreboding. Evil makes itself like an Angel of light and many are sucked into beliefs that are no where in God’s word. Yet the culture wins out. Why? Because without a steady diet of ‘light’ found only in God’s word you can easily be tripped up. The devil loves complacency in believers. 

What are you going to do today? Will you choose to dwell mostly in a dark world full of deception and lies or will you take a good dose of God’s sunshine each day and continually feed on it by listening to worship music in your car and at home? Your choice. Go beyond one hour on Sunday or the devil will get you. 

PRAYER: Lord Jesus I love your word yet there have been many times I don’t choose to start my day with you. Forgive me because I allowed the enemy to distract me. I choose you first and will not allow darkness to win. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment