Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Friday, March 8, 2019

Best Benefits Package EVER!


My Father's house has many rooms; if that were not so, would I have told you that I am going there to prepare a place for you? And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am. You know the way to the place where I am going." John 14:2-4

When you seek full time employment you no doubt are interested in the benefits package your future employer offers. Health insurance, bonuses, paid vacation, family medical leave. Do you realize as a believer you have the best benefits package ever?

This package includes a beautiful retirement home with gold streets. Peace. Forgiveness. Eternal life. New glorified body. No sickness. No bills. The best is yet to come.

No matter how beautiful the world that God created is Heaven is going to be way, way, way better and then some. No one can even dream up how nice it will be. Have you asked Jesus to be Lord of your life and are you living to bring Him glory each day?

PRAYER: Father God I look forward to being with you in Heaven. So many people think Earth is all there is. Help use me to share your love and key to Heaven with those I encounter who may not know you. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment