Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Friday, March 1, 2019

Well Done Good And Faithful Servant



I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Now there is in store for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will award to me on that day—and not only to me, but also to all who have longed for his appearing. 2 Timothy 4:8

What are you doing to serve the Lord and build his kingdom? Each of us on the Earth is here for a reason and a season. The main objective for believers is to not live for ourselves but to live to help bring others into the kingdom of Heaven. 

Have you ever heard the statement “what you do on earth will pass only want is done for Heaven will last?” You can build empires, achieve human greatness, have lots of money in the bank and investments but are you investing in Heaven? Fathers are you training your children in righteousness? Mothers are you making that little child God blessed you with the number one priority even though the world makes you feel an outside career is where it’s at? Are you sowing seeds into the heavenly kingdom or this temporary dwelling? 

Someday,  I don’t know about you but I want to stand before God and have Him utter those words which are my title today. It is easy to get sucked into the world’s idea of what is important but look beyond this home which is so very temporary and live each day for Jesus and seek to spread His love to others. 

PRAYER: Father God there was a time when I did not give much thought to life beyond myself and my little world but then I woke up and realized sharing your love with those I encounter is all that really matters. Help me never forget my real reason for existing. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment