Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Sunday, October 15, 2023

List Of Bad Stuff



Sometimes something useless happens on earth. Bad things happen to good people, and good things happen to bad people. I say that this is also useless. So I decided it was more important to enjoy life.Ecclesiastes 8:15-17

Ever feel like making a list of bad things going on to you or in your life? Call it your self pity list. Especially if it is a gloomy day outside it is easier to accomplish. 

Woe is me. My heart aches. So and so wants nothing to do with me. I am untalented. I feel lonely. And on and on it can go if you allow it to. 

How about a list of good stuff, the blessing list? I would say at the top of most everyone’s should be a great thank you that you are not living in a war torn nation such as our friends in Israel. Then the blessing of a roof over your head. Blessing of daily needs being met. Stop right now if you feel a negative thing pop into your head and say “I reject negativity in Jesus’ name” and move on. Don’t allow yourself to pick up the self pity flag which usually Satan is willing to hand over. Charge on and smile! 

PRAYER: I am grateful for friends and family even when I don’t see them as much as I wish I could. I am grateful for freedom. I am grateful for a Bible. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment