Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Monday, October 9, 2023

Do You Give Everything And Everyone To God

 










Then Jesus told his disciples, “If anyone would come after me, let him deny himself and take up his cross and follow me.Matthew 16:24

There is a wonderful App by John Eldridge entitled ‘Pause’ where if you select the one minute version you hear his voice saying “Jesus I give everyone and everything to you Lord”. Do you?

When your mind is screaming and the clock is ticking can you really give everything to God? When you are perplexed by things not changing are you still able to say “Lord I trust you”? When you are tempted to jump in and orchestrate change can you give it all to Him? 

God knows your heart. He doesn’t like to see you in emotional pain but He is a God of perfect timing. His ways are not our ways. (Isaiah 55:8). 

PRAYER: Father you know my heart, you hear my prayers. You know what is best. Help me be still. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment