Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Thursday, October 5, 2023

Been Called Names?

 








Yea, mine own familiar friend, in whom I trusted, which did eat of my bread, hath lifted up his heel against me.Psalm 41:9

You have to be tough skinned to take verbal abuse from others. Things like being called a bully, exasperating, stalker and other terms of endearment sometimes to your face sometimes in a text or heard by a third party. I am only sharing as certainly there must be others who have been crushed emotionally at the hands of a friend or family you used to hang out with and trust.

First everyone isn’t going to like you and you don’t need mean hurtful people in your life. Pray and ask God to bless them. Yes you heard me. Hate is not in a believers vocabulary. 

Next just move on not dwelling on the past or the pain and purpose to help others who maybe are wounded by words. 

PRAYER: Help me Lord to release people to you who have seemingly intentionally hurt me with words. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 

1 comment:

  1. Yes, pray for them. Those who call us less-than-nice names need to be prayed for. Peace and blessings to you and yours

    ReplyDelete