Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Tuesday, October 10, 2023

Are You Dry And Wilted?

 



Blessed is the man who walks not in the counsel of the wicked, nor stands in the way of sinners, nor sits in the seat of scoffers; but his delight is in the law of the Lord, and on his law he meditates day and night. He is like a tree planted by streams of water that yields its fruit in its season, and its leaf does not wither. In all that he does, he prospers.Psalm 1:1-3
I am not a ‘green thumb’ person and when someone gives me a plant it is likely to wilt and die barring some miracle. Even the product ‘miracle grow’ doesn’t seem to work for me. I try. I water things but some days forget. 
My most recent sadness came over a tiny miniature mum plant from my granddaughters for Mothers Day. “This has to be different” I said. But alas the tiny plant turned brown even after pruning and feeding it it was all a lost cause. I still replanted it hoping it would come back to life. 

Is your spiritual life like that? Do you ‘feed it’ when you think of it? Are other things more important than getting closer to the Lord? We are in perilous times and the god of this world(Satan) is having a hey day messing up people’s minds and even going after little ones. The only way to fight back is on your knees in prayer. 

PRAYER: Many dangers abound and many are confused and following Satan whether they believe it or not. The Father of lies is trying to capture America and give me strength to take a stand against this. Protect my extended family from being indoctrinated by the lies of the enemy. Help them be filled with the Holy Spirit. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment