Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Wednesday, March 15, 2023

Wrestling With God



Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go.” Joshua 1:9

Have you ever wrestled with God so to speak about why a prayer is slow in being answered or why a certain thing happened. 

Do you have trouble with making assumptions that may not be anywhere close to factual and true? When you do you need to cry out to God to clear your wrong thinking and keep you still. 

Try thinking of others needs and get your mind off yourself. Next take a break for me it is the coffee shop for a latte. Go for a walk. Stop rehearsing scenarios in your head. Keep praying. Don’t let the devil pull your thoughts to his level. Tell him he is a liar and move on! 

PRAYER: Joy comes in the morning when I think of the greatness of God. I need help to turn my thoughts off problems and scenarios and onto helping others and bringing glory to you. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 


Click link for a song to help you relax. 


 https://youtu.be/LLp6EBtpCoY

1 comment:

  1. Yes, I have, in the past, gotten up tight about my request not being answered when I wanted it done. As I have matured in my faith, I have learned that God is in control and will answer when He is ready and according to His Will. Peace and blessings.

    ReplyDelete