Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Monday, March 6, 2023

BS=Belief System



“Let not your hearts be troubled. Believe in God; believe also in me. John 14:1


When you hear or see the two letters ‘BS’ you probably think of a naughty word or phrase but my BS is Belief System. What do you believe in? What makes you thrive? What gives you hope? 


Belief system is described in the dictionary as a set of principles or tenets which together form the basis of a religion, philosophy, or moral code: "the ancient Greek belief system". When I hear the word  belief system I say what is yours?  Give that some serious thought. 


Believers are not to believe in one world government or have their belief system rooted in what a misguided college professor tried to get you to buy into. 

Instead if you follow Christ you yearn for Him and His word and you keep praying for His kingdom come His will be done. Seek truth found only in Christ. 


PRAYER: Father my heart yearns for you in this dry and weary land. I ache when I see the division and confusion Satan is causing. Make me aware of the deceit and tricks of the enemy. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment