Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Thursday, March 2, 2023

Out Of The Blender, Into God’s Arms

 



These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.John 16:33

 

Do you ever feel like you are whirling around inside of a blender in a frenzy and just wish you could stop? Maybe you had a stupid argument that should have never happened. You lost your peace and just feel scattered. 

First take a deep breath and exhale. Do it again. Talk to God. Tell Him you need Him. Put on some praise music and just relax. 

Maybe you will have to give up trying to be right or getting the last word if that is what issue is. Know God loves you and He wants your soul to be quiet. Tell God how much you love Him and need Him. 

PRAYER: Father at times I get agitated or upset and normally it is when I haven’t spent much time in the word and truly put you first. Help me learn to be still. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 

https://youtu.be/9PugD11k3JU

1 comment:

  1. Becky: I needed this message. I had a rough time this afternoon and wound up having a "melt down". Please pray for me.

    ReplyDelete