Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Monday, March 27, 2023

On! On!

 

Brothers, I do not consider that I have made it my own. But one thing I do: forgetting what lies behind and straining forward to what lies ahead.Philippians 3:13
Don’t stop. Walk on. Move forward. Don’t look down or back. Press ahead. March on. Stay focused. Don’t compare.
In your day to day struggles to have right thinking, the enemy tries to get you to focus on the negative or make up scenarios, that if you act without waiting, big time backfires will most likely occur. I am pretty certain everyone is dealing with something. There are no perfect people. Only God is perfect.
So brother and sister, get that Bible out, dust it off. Don’t be afraid to write in it. I have heard of churches that don’t emphasize the truth being in the Bible and the way to gain victory and get stronger is to read it. Start today in the book of John in the New Testament. Pray daily and keep looking up to the cross of Christ.
PRAYER: Your love is hard for me to fathom Lord but I know you are working behind the scenes with prayers I have cried out to you. I need only be still. Help me not be impulsive. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment