Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Wednesday, March 8, 2023

Praying For Your Enemies

 


“But I say to you who hear, Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you, bless those who curse you, pray for those who abuse you.Luke 6:27-28


Wow praying for someone who talks about you behind your back, doesn’t keep your confidences, calls you ugly names, or is just mean to you. Tough to do in the natural realm but in the spiritual realm a whole different story. 


God says to “love one another” yes even difficult people who may have hurt you. If you have a hard time doing this try praying for them. 


You don’t even have to have interaction with them but simply ask God to help you love them. Leave them alone and just pray. It may change your attitude and your heart and lead to healing hearts and emotions. 


PRAYER: Lord I thank you for those in my life who have hurt me cause it helped me learn to forgive and let go and love. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

1 comment:

  1. At one time in my life, I had to ask God to forgive a relative for me. After I did that, I did not feel guilty about having no relationship with her.

    ReplyDelete