Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Wednesday, March 22, 2023

NVRGVUP

 The LORD himself goes before you and will be with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged.Deuteronomy 31:8



I love figuring out personalized license plates. They tell lots about the person driving the vehicle. This title is ‘Never Give Up’.

When in your life have you felt like throwing in the towel or tapping out because you see no hope or way out? Discouragement may overwhelm you and it may be difficult to figure out how God will intervene and when. 

Sometimes I wonder if some of the things happening are for our benefit too as strengthening those waiting and persevering muscles is good. Keep praying, believing, and know God is working. 

PRAYER: Father I thank you for loving me and lifting me up when I feel like there is no hope. You hear my prayers and I know you are working. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

1 comment: