Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Wednesday, September 22, 2021

Too Busy For God?

 

“You shall have no other gods before me.Exodus 20:3
Does your life get pretty busy even though you may have made a New Years resolution months ago to slow down and not allow it to happen? What usually gets put on back burner and forgotten? I’d venture to guess quiet times with God.
So how can you stop this recurring bad habit of letting God play second fiddle? Prioritize your day and even if schedules and morning craziness prevent it make sure you give it quality and quantity time.
I admit sometimes mornings get hectic but at least put on some worship music to set the tone in your home. If you have small children get them into this habit. Each day is way better when God is first!
PRAYER: Help me Lord to use the time you give me each day to your glory. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment