Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Thursday, September 16, 2021

God's Ways Are Not Our Ways

 



I remain confident of this: I will see the goodnessof the LORD in the land of the living. Psalm 27:13 Bible Gateway

Here it is 2021 amidst a debatable election and coronavirus our plate is pretty full. Guess what, God is at work, just you wait and see! 

Concentrate on following God and nothing else. Everything you do, do it as if you were working for the Lord yourself because you are. Embrace some of the pain because God has a plan. 

Similar to disruption in your own life when you hurt and wonder where God has gone. He is carrying you my friend you have to lean in and believe and trust. Don’t daily feed your mind with stuff causing you to doubt and fear but get up daily praising God and thanking Him that your best days are yet to come! 

PRAYER: Father thank you for trials and troubles for it is through them I learn to be closer to you. I choose to start each day praising you regardless of my situation, I know you are at work behind the scenes planning great things!! 
In Jesus’ name. Amen. 
#Biblegatewayblogger

1 comment: