Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Tuesday, September 14, 2021

Put Fear In The Back Seat

 


He has removed our sins as far from us as the east is from the west.Psalm 103:12

Struggles are part of life. Sometimes you may have brought them on yourself with your disobedience to God and truth. But regardless God forgives, heals, sets free if only you would take Satan out of the drivers seat and make him sit behind you!

Fear is downright disabling. Some fear is not uncommon such as fear of storms, fire, heights, snakes, or spiders but to overwhelm yourself non stop with things you have no control over will wear you down.  Satan is the author of fear and torment. 

You may have fear brought on by past sin thinking God is going to get you. My friend if you sincerely repented of your sins they are gone washed whiter than snow. Today is the day to pick up the shield of faith and boldly run your race to win. 

PRAYER: Lord thank you for peace only from you when in fact I do my part and keep in the word and stop paying homage to Satan’s devices to short circuit my faith. Help me as I choose to guard my heart and be bold. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment