Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Thursday, September 23, 2021

I’ve Got This!!….God

 




"I lift up my eyes to the mountains--where does my help come from? My help comes from the Lord, the Maker of heaven and earth. "Psalm 121:1-2

What is on your mind? Problems you think are too big for God? Really? 

The Bible says “Nothing is impossible for God, nothing!” (Luke 1:37) Restored marriage, deliverance from drug and alcohol abuse, prodigal child comes home, broken relationships mended, homosexual life healed, cancer and other diseases healed, and on it goes. 

Can you believe? Some things don’t happen over night they require a process but God may choose for some things to be instant to show his power and glory. Hang on, pray, connect with others who pray and keep standing strong never doubting the power of the Almighty God. 

PRAYER: Lord I want to pray and stand firm calling things as not as though they were according to Romans 4:17. I lift up those people who are worn out from battling Satan help them lean in and trust God. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 





*Title credit from message on 19 Sep 21 Pastor Chris Hodges, Church of the Highlands.

No comments:

Post a Comment